They're Kind of Like the "Justice League of America", but Without the Spandex
Actually, Cyclists Do Tend to Wear Spandex Too...Better World Club is proud to partner with the Bicycle Alliance of Washington. People who join or renew with the BAW at the $75 level or higher receive a year's worth of Better World bicycle roadside assistance FREE with their membership.
The Bicycle Alliance advocates for bicyclists and promotes cycling to build a bicycle-friendly state of Washington.
They do this in the following ways:
- Advocate for adequate funding for a complete non-motorized transportation infrastructure.
- Provide Washington residents a statewide clearinghouse for bicycle education and advocacy.
- Work to increase the percentage of all types of bicycle ridership in Washington.
- Ensure that bicycles are recognized as a reasonable and mainstream transportation option.
- Educate communities in Washington to become bicycle-friendly and embrace a 'Share the Road' philosophy.
Bicycle Alliance members believe that bicycling in Washington is inexpensive, healthy and fun, and that bicycles are a viable transportation alternative.
You can learn more at the Bicycle Alliance of Washington's website.