Better World Club

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Recession's Not Over Yet!

Save Gas by Downsizing and Cutting Back on Bling

- Smaller vehicles are inherently more fuel efficient. Plus, smaller cars are now being made with more interior space and include safety features to better protect passengers in collisions with larger vehicles. See our archived newsletters for BWC's high mileage reviews. (See below for this month's.)

- It's fun to pimp your ride, but if your new wheels and tires are wider (or have a wider tread) than the stock set, they might decrease your fuel efficiency. Keep your stock wheels and tires available for long trips.

Bookmark with:

Delicious |  Digg |  reddit |  Facebook |  StumbleUpon

12 Comments:

• Woah, keep stock tires increases fuel efficiency. That’s a new thing for me. I mean, I don’t own a car, that’s why I don’t know about it yet. But I am a car enthusiast, so I love reading about cars. TBH, small and reliable cars remind me of essay help in San Diego, where reliable services with cost efficiency. It is just my way of thinking. Many people might have different mindsets. But still, thank you for making me learn a new thing today.

By Anonymous Essay Help in San Diego, At June 25, 2021 at 12:28 AM

• Coding is fun when doing to help people around you, I do help users of e-commerce websites by showing them their nearest stores to buy things from.

By Anonymous agile store locator wordpress plugin, At August 24, 2021 at 9:00 AM

• I always search for the content that is written by you because you always provide authentic information in your writing. Nothing is more amazing than articles that attract and impress readers. You share your amazing thoughts, and your readers also love to give a positive response to it, that’s all. Keep it up.

By Anonymous Vlone Outfit, At September 14, 2021 at 7:47 AM

• To be honest, I do not have a car yet, but I always prefer to visit your blogs because they always provide authentic and unique information that grabs the reader's attention. I wish I could visit your other blogs, but at this moment I have to find someone who will do my dissertation UK online on an urgent basis. I promise I will remember this point and will apply it once I get my own car.

By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 28, 2021 at 5:55 AM

• Thanks for writing a superb Blog. On this website, I always see quality-dependent articles. I also follow you. I want to be the best blogger like you—every time I like to read your writing stuff because I get very useful content there. You do great work.

By Anonymous maintenance company in dubai, At October 18, 2021 at 4:30 AM

• I second your opinion as we own both kinds of vehicles; large as well as small vehicles in our home but whenever I take my larger vehicle to attend my Assignment Help UK class, It uses far more fuel as compared to the smaller vehicle which is quite fuel-efficient and easy to ride.

By Blogger John, At December 14, 2021 at 12:38 AM

• Fortune Jackets Care for your Fashion Requirements. We Uphold the Premium Quality Custom Deigns Leather jackets. Visit My site Vegas Golden Knights Gold Jacket Thanks.

By Blogger MichelAnthony, At December 28, 2021 at 4:49 AM

• There is no doubt that smaller vehicles naturally save more fuel but larger vehicles are safer when it comes to safety measures. In my opinion, we should use electric cars to save fuel which are environmentally friendly and cheap. Buy Essay Online

By Blogger William Woodruff, At February 17, 2022 at 8:23 PM

• Excellent content ,Thanks for sharing this.It's pretty nice and very helpful contents in this article.
    Leanpitch provides online training in CSPO, everyone can use it wisely.

Product owner certification
    Product owner training

By Blogger sri, At March 3, 2022 at 4:07 AM

• Excellent content ,Thanks for sharing this .,
    CSPO certification
    CSPO TRAINING

By Blogger sri, At March 3, 2022 at 4:07 AM

• An important problem is discussed here which is not a problem of a single country but is a problem for all the world. I appreciate your this kind of effort, according to my opinion now the world should use electric cars instead of fuel cars. This is because of the safety of the environment and to decrease the number of new rising diseases. We at Cheap Dissertation Writing Services UK are also writing on the same kind of issues, for the safety of humanity.

By Blogger henryrosie, At April 21, 2022 at 9:37 PM

• We advise everyone who values their time and focuses on the desired result to contact the company https://paperswriting.services/ The modern rhythm of life and work do not leave time for the implementation of other plans. We will save your time on writing any material! Scientific activity is painstaking work that requires time, effort, concentration. We will help to realize research plans and transfer your thoughts to paper.

By Blogger mike buxter, At May 13, 2022 at 5:05 AM